Looking for a way to help?
LINK YOUR PLUS CARD to the UKWC IN KROGER’S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
All our earnings go to funding scholarships for non-traditional students.
Here’s how online:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign in/Register.
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password and agreeing to terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the UKWC NPO number (10058). This links your card to the University of Kentucky Woman’s Club.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the name of our club on the right side of your information page.
- Purchases don’t count for the UKWC until after you register your card.
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 1-800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Here’s how by phone:
- Establish an email address.
- Have your Plus card available.
- Call Kroger at 1-866-221-4141 and ask to be enrolled for the University of Kentucky Woman’s Club, #10058.